5.15.2008

Friday Freebie!

Yeah! It's Friday! My oldest daughter is in 1st grade and has one week left of school and then it will be all four of them home. I really have my work cut out for me entertaining them and keeping the summer fun and busy. I have some great summer time kit ideas swirling around in my head too, and hopefully after my sister moves and gets settled, she will join me in designing kits. I use Digital Pro and she has Photoshop...I know that it would be so much easier if I would convert over...we'll see. Anyway, so like I said in my previous post, I was inspired by Pottery Barn. It's not a huge freebie, but I love the colors. Enjoy! And have a great weekend! Oh, and don't forget to come back Monday morning - for the news of the week and a new sketch and challenge. Thanks for visiting us! (P.S. All the elements for the layout example above are from my kit, EXCEPT for the great florish stamp. It is from Lauren Grier from Sweet Shoppe Designs.)
. This link has expired - thank you!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

10ec said...

thank you for sharing

Laura said...

I couldn't download it for some reason...is there a trick that I should know about:)

Kim & Kelley said...

I am not sure what the problem is, is any one else having problems. I will investigate, thanks for letting me know.

LVMommy22 said...

this is such a sweet kit! i didn't have any trouble DLing it. thanks bunches!

Melissa said...

This is a beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing.

kkidsmom said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors! Thank you so much for sharing!!