5.16.2008

"Inspiration" Quick Page Freebie

I have three girls and a boy (it goes g-g-b-g)...needless to say my scrapbook is yellow, purple and PINK overload with a sporadic blue, green and brown mixed in between (poor boy!) but I can't help it. Well, I was again sitting down to scrap yet another girl page, this one of my middle daughter who is five and loves LOVES flowers (I have little cups of dead dandelions and other flowery "weeds" all over my house). I did this page for her and then thought it would be a nice thing to share. So, I did a quick page for you out of the same free kit I offered yesterday; sometimes fast and simple is a nice thing to have - so here is a bonus treat for this week! And don't forget to pick up the full kit below. Enjoy the flowers and your kids too, both bloom and grow sooooo fast!
.

Link has expired -thank you!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Natalie said...

good morning, i've been all through the site and love it! i love your newsletters and other chatty spots done up in kits that really show off the designers' quality work - you're style is so amazing! the tips, challenges, and your adorable kits and freebies. i love the sketches/layouts and rockin' layouts that "match." i'll be here often - wish you hugs and luck as you continue to grow!

CactusFreek said...

Thank you :o)

Kim & Kelley said...

Your comments warm my heart! Thank you so much for your continued support and love!

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

I just wanted to tell you how adorable this LO is and thank you very muuch for offering it to us as a freebie. I agree with Natalie, your work is FANTASTIC! :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful quick page. You do awesome work!!