5.29.2008

New Kit and Friday Freebie

I get inspiration from a lot of various places. I saw a layout I loved and the colors were so beautiful together. I thought it was just divine! So here is the full kit, available on our kit page for $2.50 and the add on freebie! Enjoy and TGIF! Come back Monday for a brand new kit, freebie and our newsletter. We are gettin' ready for summer and have a lot of fun things in the works. We appreciate all our customers and the comments we receive. Thanks especially for your patience and advice with our site! We love the scrappin' community!
.


Special thanks to C.D. Muckosky for layout inspiration and color scheme.



Click on image to download. And take a look at the layout made below of my middle dd to show off this fabulous kit. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Kelley said...

LOVE the colors and the doodles...THANKS!