6.16.2008

Backyard Girl Kit & Freebie

I am sorry this is late getting on here, but thank you for your patience and understanding. I had a few requests for the big backyard kit made into girl colors, so here it is and I hope you enjoy it. If you go to My Big Backyard original post, it will show all the elements and paper you are getting in this fabulous kit...everything blue is pink now (plus a new quote). Even if you get the kit ($4.00 today only), don't forget the add-on freebie below! A few other things...the forum is now closed. It was turning into a place where my sis and I swapped layouts and we do that anyway on our personal blogs, so we decided to close it down. Thanks if you posted! And, we want to continue to create kits and share with you all the yummy freebies we offer, so we are slowly working on a store with a .com. Look for that in a couple of months (yeah)! We appreciate all our visitors and customers and hope you enjoy what you find here. Please take a look at the previous posts and have a fantastic day!
.

Click here for the add-on download

6 comments:

Julie said...

You are rawking these kits :D I am so proud of all your accomplishments and only wish I was half the woman you are in real life. :D

Thanks sweetie!

Tonya said...

I just recently happened upon your site and I LOVE IT! The tutorials from the other day taught me new stuff and I've been doing this for about a year now so that's always good! The kits and freebies are fantastic! Thanks for all your hard work considering your busy lives with home and family.

Digital Scrapbook Faves said...

Your freebie has been added as a favorite today on Digital Scrapbook
Faves
. Be sure to stop by and vote for your digital scrapbook freebie. Thank you for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jun [LA 02:38am, NY 04:38am, UK 09:38am, OZ 07:38pm]).

mahalo a nui loa said...

Thanks for the freebie! Both backyard kits are great. GL with your store search, you're sure to be a success!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Aww, this is SO sweet! Thanks for sharing it.