6.18.2008

Big Backyard Girl QP Freebie

Do I sound like a broken record? I am short on time, long on things to do. I wish I had audio here and you could here what is going on in my house right now! I have a baby crying (she always wants to eat,) a son crying cause his two sisters won't let him jump on the couch with them and their squeals of glee, while at the same time I am asking them (as calmly and loudly as I can to be heard) to stop jumping on the furniture...it is a ZOO! Anyway, hope it is a little more sane in your corner of the world. Here is a quick page for ya today! (I love quick!) This is from Monday's new release My Big Backyard Girl. And sorry this is one gendered today, if you have boys, My Big Backyard is perfect for them and you can use this page as an example. Well, have a good one!
.

My example of the freebie today!


Click here to download QP

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm]).

Nic said...

Brilliant QP thank you. I have a daughter and I'll definitely use this.

Anonymous said...

Sweet page, thank you.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you!