6.05.2008

Bragbook Freebie Pack #5

Are you all getting sick of the Bubblegum Garden collection? I hope you have enjoyed getting all these fabulous freebies this week though - yes, I have been very busy, but loving the way it all turned out. So here is #5 with the last pack headed your way tomorrow. Thanks for all the lovely ladies out there who leave their appreciation and comments on my blog, through email and on 4shared - you all rock! Okay, so come back tomorrow for another pack and enjoy the birthday freebie too! For the full kit, go to our kit and freebie page to get it and all our other great kits and freebies too!

Click on the image to get this freebie pack.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't know how anyone could tire of this super cute brag book! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Jared & Marilou said...

so, I'm not really into brag books, but I couldn't resist this one. So cut!

cindiaskew said...

love your kit. appreciate your labors and talent. tyfs

Shanice & Sharynn said...

love the brag books! but i couldn't seem to be able to download this one :( the others are fine.

butterfly said...

Thanks a lot for your lovely bragbook freebies