6.10.2008

Free Quick Page

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, then you might be asking, what is with this chick and all the girl pages and kits...well, what can I say, I have three girls (my two oldest ones are pictured above) and a boy. I need to remember to make stuff for him and those of you out there with boys too. I had hoped the "Backyard" kit would do it, and it seems like there are lots more color pallets out there for girl kits then boys, but I am gonna keep my eye out and make more. Funny I should say that though, because I have had a few requests for the "Backyard" kit to be more "girlish", so the kit for Monday is the re-vamped and girled out "Backyard" kit. I have been on a mini-vacation these last three days with my family. With gas prices so high we stuck around town but did some fun things that we normally don't do because of cost. It was a lot of fun to just be together. A much needed break too. I am enjoying designing kits and sharing things I create, but I need to make sure I am making time for my family and for my own scrapping (I am getting behind!) Thanks to all of you out there who purchased kits and had to wait a bit for the keys, I appreciate your patience and understanding. Well, enjoy this freebie and have a great day!

Download quick page here

6 comments:

Kim S. said...

This is soooooo cute! Thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tinabina said...

I love this - so sweet and girly! Thanks for sharing!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is very pretty and I ty for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic!! Thank you!!

Shannon said...

I love this lo!! Thank you for sharing! I've linked your blog on mine, to share with my family & friends.