6.09.2008

Free template #3 - Five photos

I love LOVE templates, especially ones saved in png so all I have to do is fill my selected shape with the paper and pics of choice - so simple and sweet! That is why I design these templates this way for you...to make your life a little easier. So get this freebie and all the other great ones we have. Enjoy and take a look at my take of this week's template with our new "My Big Backyard" Kit, available for purchase on our kits and freebies page. My sweet two year old son was playing in the dirt and loving every moment of it...oh, to be a small and carefree child again. I love watching my children experience life. Have a great day and thanks for stoppin' by!
.

Download template here

4 comments:

leidee q said...

TY!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Lisa said...

I love the layout of your son in the dirt, he is so cute! Thanks so much for the beautiful template. Was wondering how Kelley's kitty is doing.

Smith Family said...

Love your layouts and brags...I am new to digi scrapping. I especially like the brag books bc I want to make them for family to frame! Thanks so much!