6.02.2008

More Bragbook Page Freebies

WOW, so far it has been only a week and two days of my children's summer break. I have four kids and I am feeling slightly out numbered. They tag team me during the day. I will get one happy and busy and the next one starts up...round and round we go. I am trying to plan lots of fun activities and attempting to keep my house clean, teaching a fitness class twice a week and keep myself sane with some freebies mixed in the middle. I wouldn't have it any other way though, I love being a Mom...thougha few extra arms and hours in the day would be nice. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these...they are usually made during sleep hours, but I need my "out" too. I know there are many others like me out there...it just helps to know it, to feel comradary in this adventure we call motherhood and just being who we are as women. So, for those of you out there wondering if you are the only one, you're not...we are all in it together, raising the next generation and trying to do the best we can. Enough of one of my "deep" moments; onto the freebies...my five month old is staring to get hungry. The template is in png format so you can just fill it with your favorite paper and embellish it how you wish and I have three more brag book pages. Grab the full kit on our kit page for a great deal at $3.50 and have an awesome day - enjoy each minute doing whatever it is you're doing and thanks for letting me share a little of me in this post.
.

Click here to purchase the full kit.

Click here to download the bragbook pages.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing the great bragbook pages!

Susie2shoes said...

These are two very pretty Bragbook QP's, Thank you so much for sharing them with me. I'm a sucker for butterflies and bright pink and green. Whilst I was scrolling through Digifree Blogspot they just about jumped right out of the screen at me ... I just had to have them :)

Susie

j O y C e said...

you're really kind enough to share the bragbooks.its a great help like for me who's a full-time freebie hunter.idepend on you guys so a million thanks!!xoxo!!