6.05.2008

Friday Freebie -TGIF!!!

What a week! I can't believe it is Friday already! But yeah anyway!!! Yes, if you read my previous novel of a post, my kids have restored their beautiful angelic selves to me...let's see how long it lasts! My five month old tasted cereal for the first time today...not a fan - yet! And my kids cleaned their room, entitling them to a trip to the zoo next week. So, not a bad day! In celebration of my mother's birthday I have put together a fun little birthday kit. She is an amazing woman. She raised six children and we all turned out great! If I can become the mother and woman she is then my children will love me as much as I love and respect her. So, enjoy your freebies today and thanks for stoppin' by. Check out our kits and freebies page for more sweet deals and treats and have an awesome weekend!
.

Click here to download

5 comments:

mstalbot1 said...

Thank you for the cute kit. I can't wait to use it. I am used to leaving comments on 4shared so I hope this is where I leave them now.

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing this totally adorable birthday kit!! I can't wait to use it.

Jeff-Bethany-Haden-Grant-Cole-Delaney said...

Love this! Thank you so much!!

jason, melinda and noah denton - said...

Love Love Love this! Thank you!

kristina k said...

Thanks! :)