6.27.2008

Friday Freebie

I have to say I love the colors in this kit. I get inspired by the strangest things sometimes. I just bought my baby girl a shirt at Target that looks just like the polka dot paper. LOL - I know! What can I say. So I hope you have read my previous posts. I am trying to take my own advice. Is it making a difference in my kids lives? I like to think so. Also, my sister did put a kit on this week, the Sweet and Sour one, way to go Kelley! Yeah! Okay, so with two of us designing now it means lots more goodies for you! You can purchase this kit today for $1.00 and don't forget to get the add on freebie too! Have a great weekend and please come back Monday for a new kit and the weekly news!

Click here to get this add on freebie

2 comments:

chicapooh said...

Great colors! I love the things that inspire you! Thank you for sharing!

cindiaskew said...

love the colors, great since i only have grand daughters. lol appreciate the share