6.29.2008

Juicy Blooms Freebie

Hello Monday! WOW, is it another Monday already? Really... will someone please invent a turn back the time/hold time machine so I can enjoy the days better. Life quickly passes by, doesn't it? My "baby" is six months old this week and my oldest is 7! AAAAHHH!!! Okay, insanity and weepy moment past, here is the Monday freebie and I am working (as I type) on the new kit for today. This week is going to be full of new kits/projects for sale and freebies. In honor of our country's Independence day I will have a special kit out and freebie for Friday, so please come visit us often this week for some yummy treats! Enjoy and have a happy Monday! This kit is now available in our dollar store.
.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).

Shannon said...

I love this kit! Thanks so much for sharing and thanks for being so cute, another blog to add to my newly aquired and ever expanding blog roll ;)

chicapooh said...

This is so cute!!!! I love this kit! It is so bright and cheery! Thank you!

Melissa said...

This is such a cute kit! I love the bright colors.

~meg said...

Wow! Your stuff is sooooo cute! Really! Everything you do is absolutely adorable. Thank you!

Anthea said...

thank you so much - this is lovely!! x x x anthea in botswana :-)