6.06.2008

Last Bragbook Freebie Set

Ok, so I am sorry to drag this kit on and on...but I hope by now you have a feel for my site and will come back often to see the new stuff. I still really love this kit, so if you prefer the 12x12 format, go get the full kit....if not I have offered a week of 4x6 pages, so you should have 18 now...enough for a cute memory book. Also, sad side note. I have been flying solo most of this time the blog has been up, my sis Kell is a pro photographer and busy and today one of her kitties was inside the hood of their car (not sure why) but they didn't know it and the cat got sucked into the engine when they started the car to leave...the poor thing is in pretty bad shape. I only mention this cause I know there are kitty lovers out there and any extra good will wishes sent her way can help. Sorry Kell, I love you and am thinking of you. My sister truly is awesome and I can't wait till things go more her way and settle down in her life so she can get back to doing what she loves - - like digi-scrappin' and designing. Thanks again for the support and coming by our site...remember to come back Monday for a brand new kit (think outdoors), freebies and the news of the week! I am also going to add a few more sketches and lessons in our tutorial sections. See ya soon! Have a great weekend!!!
.

Click here to download

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jody said...

I am very grateful to you for sharing the BB pages this week. I am not a great designer and your shares help me to make some wonderful pages for my grandchildren. I love to see their smiles when I give them pages.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

These are cute and I love butterflies! ty4s!

Lisa said...

Kim, Thank you so much for sharing these adorable bb pages. I will be using them to scrap photos of my granddaughter that is due next month. I am sorry to hear about Kelley's cat. I hope all goes well and the kitty has a full and speedy recovery.

cindiaskew said...

thank you for the wonderful and generous gift. tyfs

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!......
LOVELLY.... Beautiful Lays... WONDERFULL....

Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!Thank You!!!

kisses...