6.14.2008

My Dad QP Freebie

In honor of Father's Day, I made a QP to remember that wonderful man in your life that you call Dad. I am so blessed to have two wonderful fathers in my life. The man who I get my stubbornness, perfectionism, green eyes, hips and thick hair from. Also, the man I have many fun and wonderful memories of growing up - my Dad. And then I married another amazing man (the father of my four children and my best friend) and his father is also a great example and source of strength and support in my life. So, take a minute to remind the man (men) in your life that you love him and appreciate him and all he does - father or not. Happy Father's Day! Enjoy!


This QP was made from my "Clean Linens" Kit. Click here if you are interested.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much for this quick page! It looks great and I appreciate you sharing it with us.