6.23.2008

Picnic Visitors Kit and Freebie

Another week...can you believe it is almost July! The summer is flyin' by. My kids and I have been enjoying the warm summer days having picnics in our back yard and at various neighborhood parks and so this kit was inspired by that...and the little ants we inevitably feed with all our crumbs and leftovers. This kit is mostly full of great paper with some fun elements and is available for $2.50 today only and the free alpha set matches perfectly! FYI - I mentioned this last week, but my 4shared is getting full so I am gonna clear out some of my earlier freebies at the end of the week, so if you haven't filled up with our goodies, then go get them now. Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!
.

Click here to get the add on alphabet freebie

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jun [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).

Midnight Reaper said...

WOW great site very helpful with what i was looking for :) thank you

Midnight Reaper said...

SO vey helpful with what i was looking for thank you!!! <3