6.12.2008

Simply Divine Freebie Kit

I am releasing one of my older kits to be a freebie today. I have been on vacation a lot this week and haven't had a lot of time to finish the entire kit I am working on. I had hoped to do a little more and finish it today, but I took my kids to the library and then went to shop for food at Walmart...and if you have ever done that with four kids and a little one seater cart then you will be sympathetic. I am exhausted!!! Don't worry, I am almost done with it though and will post the other free kit tomorrow, so come back then and have a great Friday!
.

Links have expired - thank you!

3 comments:

ktgrace said...

thanks for the kit. Glad to hear you survived your trip to Walmart. My friend and I were just talking about seriously considering hiring a babysitter for our trips to Walmart/Target ...to keep our sanity!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Mamounia said...

Very cute, thank you!