6.19.2008

Sweet n' Sassy Friday Freebie

I have been blessed with three beautiful girls (and a son- I can't forget him). And if you have girls then you understand the title of this kit. They sure can be sassy and oh so sweet. These colors and papers remind me of that...sweet florals, with sassy bold prints! I wanted to scrap a layout as an example but just ran out of time (my house is gloriously neat and clean though). I am taking my kids to some gardens where I live today, they have tree tunnels, water fountains, ponds, ducks, flowers, mazes...it is a pretty fun place, but I will be gone all day. So if you purchase kits or have any comments or questions, I promise to get to you as soon as I get home and get my sweeties settled. Wish me luck too, I often do not venture out alone, especially with my youngest being so little still, but I think I can do this and I hope we all have fun. I think the most important thing to my children (and to me too) is just that we spend time together. Often it seems the world pulls you in so many directions, but I believe true peace and happiness comes from the four walls of your home and the family you have within it. Ok, Ok...sorry....theres my little tangent bloggin. I am just so thankful for my family and my home and to be a mother! Hope you all have a great day and find something to be grateful and happy about. If you have a minute, grab the earlier freebies from previous posts.

This link has now expired -thank you!

13 comments:

Kim S. said...

Thank you. Have fun tomorrow with your kids!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

jenlarcher said...

thank you for the sweet n sassy kit its great for my little diva in training! she is 4 going on 20!

jason, melinda and noah denton - said...

I love the kit, you did such a good job. I really appreciate all you do for us. You're the best!

kanagaroo said...

thanks so much. Beautiful!

Nic said...

Beautiful, thank you.

Lisa said...

Hope you had a good time at the gardens, it sounds like a great place to take kids. How is Kelley's cat doing? Thanks so much for this beautiful kit, I love it!

Rochellemagee said...

Love this kit! So cute for my 2 little girls! Thanks so much!

cindiaskew said...

what a wonderful gift. now to unzip & play. tyfs

Robyn said...

This is gorgeous. :) Thank you and hope you and the kids had a great time. Your day sounds like it'll be fun.

mum-on-the-run said...

This is gorgeous, thanks so much x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much!

mom1347 said...

Very pretty! Thank you!