6.24.2008

Sweet N' Sassy QP Freebie

I couldn't help myself...I love this kit and so decided to offer a quick page with it too! Grab the full kit for $3.50 here and to grab this quick page click on the link below. Okay, now for some random thoughts... I posted yesterday about being reflective and thinking about what you're doing with your time. I took my own advice and spent the day with my kids. I mean really spent the day with them, not taking them somewhere and watching them do something, but doing it with them. You know what? I really enjoyed it and so did they. I get so caught up with the things I am doing I sometimes forget to do the things that are the most important. It's not just about choosing a good thing, its about choosing the best thing - and that to me is FAMILY. Alright, well, I hope you have a great day! Oh, almost forgot. Yeah! My sis (Kel) has some more time right now and is gonna get some new kits on today and throughout the coming weeks, so come back, take a look, and support her in her new venture with me. Go Kelley! Thanks to everyone for your feedback and support! Enjoy the freebies!
.

Click here for this QP Freebie

4 comments:

Kim S. said...

LOVE THIS! Thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).

Lisa said...

We all need to do that, just stop and think about how we are spending our time on meaningless stuff! Thanks so much for the pretty QP, I appreciate you sharing.

onestopmom said...

This is beautiful!!!

Take care,
Susan
http://www.digitalscrapbooktutorials.com