6.24.2008

Sweet & Sour



I have taken a couple days off from photography and decided to jump in and help my sister with the kit designing. So, here is my new kit for this week, it is called "Sweet & Sour" and has lots of fun bright pinks, greens, & browns. 13 papers & LOTS of elements like stickers, alpha, ribbons, frames.... Great fun for all your sweet summer pages. If you would like to purchase this Kit is $4.00 today only. After that the price will go up to $5.00. So, be sure to grab it while it's cheap. Click HERE to purchase...ENJOY!

Also available is the "Add on Pack" ONLY $2 and you can purchase HERE

2 comments:

ZiggyFan said...

Kim & Kelley..Great Blog you ladies have. I got your link bookmarked. You have been tagged please stop my blog for details.
http://ziggyfanscraps.blogspot.com/

Elspeth said...

Great work.