6.23.2008

Tuesday Template Freebie

I finally did a two pager for those of you requesting one. It is pretty straight forward and simple, but looks great when you add embellishments. You can always replace and add what you want. Again, this is saved in layered png. format and easy to fill with your own paper. I have a lesson on how to do it here. I just wanted to throw out there a thank you too, for all the wonderful feedback I have received. This community of fellow scrappers is awesome! I took a step back yesterday to reflect (I don't do this often because I rarely have a minute to myself). My kids were sweetly sleeping (as was my dh) and I was alone and it was quiet! I wasn't tired and had just posted the kit yesterday and thought about how much time I spend doing things for my family...cleaning the house, making meals, washing clothes and dishes, general care and maintenance of a home and care of the family's needs, plus scrapping those wonderful memories we make together. Well, I realized, I spend so much time doing things for my family and not enough time doing things with my family. So as a reminder to myself and a tip for you: Don't get so consumed with preserving those sweet memories that you neglect making new ones. Live life like you mean it! Have a great day!




Also, I didn't check my links yesterday and they did not work for those wanting to purchase this kit. So becasue it was my mistake the sale price will be good for today as well. Don't forget to grab the alpha freebie from yesterday too (below). Click on kit to purchase it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 01:57am, NY 03:57am, UK 08:57am, OZ 06:57pm]).