7.03.2008

All American Kit



I love the fourth of July here in the USA. I grew up in the Air Force and lived overseas on various bases. I experienced some amazing cultures and saw first hand the sacrifice these military men and women (and their families) make. I am very thankful for the freedoms my family and I can enjoy and for all those who sacrifice their time and even lives to defend those freedoms. How lucky and blessed we are! This kit is a tribute especially to my father (a veteran) and my brother (a policeman and national guard soldier). It is available on our kits and freebies page or you can click here to go get it for a great price ($3.00). So, have a great weekend and a happy fourth! May our troops be protected and know we are thinking of them, especially this day! Thank you for stoppin' by!


No comments: