7.30.2008

Desktop Calendar Freebie for August

Hi, I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL day! I loved my sisters "Sunset on the Beach" kit so much, that I decided to make a computer desktop calendar for you all as a FREEBIE! All you have to do is DL the calendar using THIS LINK and then open it in your editing program. Then just pick the pictures you want and slide them right behind the calendar image, flatten your image and then save it as a JPEG. Then just right click the file and select it to be your desktop image. Now you have a cute desktop with a calendar and plenty of room for all your icons...ENJOY!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Margaret said...

This is very nice. I've never done a desktop like this before, but I think I'll try it!

Denise said...

Thank you for this great desktop!

Denise said...

The link is broken...am I doing something wrong? Thanks.