7.09.2008

Kaleidoscope Summer Freebie

I don't know why I named this kit "Kaleidoscope" when I have a hard time even spelling it, but it reminded me of those toys you look in and see the different patterns and colors. Anyway...I know, I am a little weird. LOL! I hope you enjoy this freebie and all the other ones I have to offer. I am also having a huge summer sale right now, 40% off this week only, all kits by Kim. I appreciate all the feedback we have received, again, if you are a frequent visitor or curious, scroll down and read my "The end...for now" post. Thanks for stoppin' by and have a fantastic day! Don't forget to enjoy each moment...they go all too quickly and then the day is gone, never to have back again! Make those memories while you can!
.

Click here to get this freebie

10 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jul [LA 01:32am, NY 03:32am, UK 08:32am, OZ 06:32pm]).

Rachel said...

Another very cool kit! Nice work ladies :)

Denise said...

Beautiful papers...thank you very much for this.

Suz said...

Ya know…you just keep getting sweeter and SWEETER!!! Thanks for the continued generosity. I’m one of your BIGGEST fans!! :)
Suz

cindiaskew said...

I've found freebie heaven. this is an awesome kit. appreciate your talents and labors. can't wait to unzip & play. tyfs

Nic said...

Thank you very much - beautiful stuff.

donna said...

This is so luscious! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! lovely colours and patterns...

Chel said...

gorgous

Jolinda said...

Thanks for keeping your freebies open. I hope to snag them all. Thank you!