7.13.2008

Monday Freebie & Changes

Okay, okay, so I know it is a little bit lame and not as creative for me to be offering this basic paper pack. But hey, one it is free, right? And two...I don't know if you are like me but often times I will be in the middle of a layout and all I need is a scrap of plain colored paper...so I have to go looking through my various kits to find one. So here, I thought you could use this. I am so excited to let you know too, my sister and I are going to start offering cards. We have been making our own and people love getting them and we even have friends and family that have now started ordering them from us. They turn out so cute and just as cheap as if you bought a pack in the store. So, we are getting some sets ready for sale and have a few freebies lined up too. You can print these at most places and they even provide an envelope. The possibilities with digital designs and scrapbooking are endless. Also, some for the freebies listed this past week are now no longer available for download (though there are lots more free treats in our freebie cupboards), but these ones have been added to our inventory under $1 Kits. That is still a great deal if you are interested. I know, we would love to just offer everything we make for you for free, but we are also SAHM's and need to validate the time we spend not with our kids - or sleeping! LOL. WOW, this post is getting long, sorry! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We are going to be making a few changes here and there this week to update our blog and organize things a little better. I am opening up comments asking a question for you to respond to if you have a minute. What is something you want to see more of and that you wish digi sites/blogs did a better job at doing or had more of, etc? We love feedback and cc (as long as you're not ripping our throats out and leaving us for dead - kidding LOL). Seriously though, we are trying to improve our site and would love to know what scrapper's out there really want. So create your wish list here! Thanks and have a great Monday!
.

Click on the image to download - thank you!

9 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jul [LA 02:21am, NY 04:21am, UK 09:21am, OZ 07:21pm]).

monasimmons said...

These are great! I often need a solid with just a bit of texture or interest to it - thanks!!!!

Goog said...

I just wish for more stuff that is usable for girls OR boys. No matter how much blue/red/green/etc is on a page, I am NOT going to use it for my son if there is pink. Also, I would love to see more stuff for KIDS. There's so much stuff for babies and I think it's all precious and cute, but my son is 18 months old and is only going to get older. They're only babies for a short time, let's see some toddler stuff - forget "first foods", let's see "first time I fed myself". Love your work, BTW!!

Sara said...

Thank you!

Rachel said...

OHHH, so pretty...LOVE grungy solids!!! TFS!

A said...

I would LOVE more help with learning how to use Photoshop better. Sometimes it overwhelms me! I have Elements and would love more tips and tricks! :) Otherwise, I love your site!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, basics that are well done are always appreciated and used time and time again. About your questions, I think your site is very attractive, easy to read and pleasant. Can't go wrong with images of sweet things, I guess! As far as what to sell/give away, I am liking things I can recolor. Then you can make it fit any layout you are working on. And your drawing/art is so nice, it would be a great base for that. thanks for asking!!!

Stacy said...

Plain paper is always good to have- thank you!

amers said...

i love this paper set!
i found it on digital scrapbooking freebie! and now i found your blog!

thanks again for sharing!