7.10.2008

Quick Page Freebie

I am so glad it is Friday...this week has seemed super long to me. Maybe it's because it is sooo hot outside I can't send my kiddos out to play so we are inside trying to keep entertained and happy. Anyway, have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend! I hope you have been enjoying my week long sale. All my kits are 40% off till Sunday, so come take a look! Thanks for visiting!
.

Link has expired - thank you!

This link will be available till Saturday night at midnight. Thank you!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

Suz said...

BIG HUG and...♥Link Love♥...for you today!!! You are “Fantabulous” for sharing with all of us.
Suz

Tishia said...

I awarded you on my blog :)

http://onescrappychic.blogspot.com