7.31.2008

Sunset Add On Freebie


So, I was playing around with a few more elements and thought I would offer this element pack free for you to grab. If you want the coordinating full pack with paper and lots more great elements just click on the preview to go get it. Hope everyone has had a great week...I am so glad it's Friday - Yeah! My kids and I are going to a fair today. Lots of games, animals to look at, pony rides, cotton candy and 100 degree heat. Gonna be a fun but hot day! Anyway. Have a great day and scroll down to get the matching desktop my sis did for me and the card pack. And if you are craving more sweet treats you can visit our "kits and freebies" page for more low priced kits, yummy freebies and tasty templates. Have a great weekend! Oh, to get the freebie, just click on the add-on freebie preview at the top! Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Julia said...

You are so sweet - I can't tell you how much I love this kit and the extra freebie - thanks so much!

Sue said...

Thank for the great elements! :D

Suz said...

Oh MY!!!...I have seriously neglected my “PEEPS”! Well I’m here now to give you some of that big ole...♥Luvin♥...for all your generosity to the digital scrapbooking community. I really love this lovely addon to an already great kit! Stay as sweet as you already are and have a super “Lazzzzzzy Sunday”.
Suzee Q's Stuff