7.22.2008

Sweet Sorbet Freebie

I know, I bet some of you out there thought I have dropped off the planet. No, just really enjoying the summer before it is over and my sweet kids are back in school. I am opening a store very soon and working on getting that running and am almost done with a kit to post. So, I know my ratings have dropped and I do appreciate my faithful regulars. I am releasing one of my for sale kits to be a freebie and then move down to the $1 Kit Menu. So, get it today and tomorrow for free. Hope everyone is doing well! I miss being involved as much as I use to be, but that time will come. Enjoy and have a great day!

Link has now expired. This kit is available for $1. Click on the kit to go get it! Thanks!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 23 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

Melissa said...

It really sounds like you have your priorites straight--you are spending time with your sweet kids. They grow up so quickly--enjoy every moment with them; summer will be over before you know it, and it will be time for a hectic school schedule to begin.

While I *love* your digi work, I totally understand the desire to be with family.

Thanks for the beautiful kit.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the kit! The colors are great! I especially like the stitching circles and the border overlay. :)

Anonymous said...

This kit is gorgeous, thank you.

Mandy Leigh B. said...

Thank you so much for this fantastic kit! Love the muted colors, and as always, your designs are beautiful!