7.15.2008

A Template Freebie for You!

Have you ever had one of those days where it seems like you have so many things to get done and do and you get started on one and then distracted and move onto another and it continues all day long till the end of the day you look around and nothing is really done...just a lot of half finished intentions? I had one of those days...it was pretty frustrating and I am not sure why, but I started thinking how fast the summer has gone by and I feel sad thinking my kids are going back to school soon. I really wish I had a few more hours, or could clone myself or something! Anyway, here is a quick template for you and an example of how I used it with my Sweet Berry Days kit. Have a great day and try to enjoy every little minute of it!
.

Click here to download template

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jul [LA 03:55am, NY 05:55am, UK 10:55am, OZ 08:55pm]).

Sue said...

Great template! I like the way you set up a series of related pictures with one central featured shot. SUPER! I have a few sets of photos I could use this with. THANKS!

Kelly in NC said...

Found your site through Digfree and loved the free template your provided. I was most excited because I use Microsoft Digital Imaging and had trouble figuring out how to use templates. Thanks for your awesome tutorials. Anhow, here are two pages I created using your free template. Thanks for everything!
http://kellyinnc.blogsome.com/2008/07/17/carris-big-night-out/