7.28.2008

Tuesday Template Freebie

I am back...from vacation (if you want to call it that). I do enjoy camping, but for some reason taking four little kids (esp the 2yr old and 6mo old) was not as fun for me as I had hoped. It is a lot of work to provide fun times and good family memories. I was so worn out by the three days in the beautiful Uintahs I spent most of today huddled in bed with a migraine (thank goodness for kind mothers who help out). So, since I got so much sleep, I am still up and feeling much better...thankful to have the "vacation" behind me and yet thankful also for the wonderful time my kids said they had. And I had time to make a quick template. I am slowly working on a great new kit and it should be done tomorrow (fingers crossed). Anyway, thanks for the comments and well wishes as I continue to take it slow and step back from designing as vigorously as I did before, to enjoy the summer with my kids. I will be back more often soon (school starts -sniff- in three more weeks). Enjoy and please come back again soon!

Download Template

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the great template! :) I hope you've totally recovered from your migraine.

We used to go camping (with a tent) with our three boys. It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.