7.08.2008

Two NEW Template Freebies

I am behind I know...I usually have a Tuesday template up, so for Wednesday I have two new ones for you. These are saved in png. format so you can just fill with your own paper. If you want to know how to do this I have a lesson here. Also, I can't tell you enough how much I have been blown away with and surprised by the amount of well wishes and support we have received. You are all so awesome! If you are a regular to our site or just want to know what is going on...please scroll down and read my novel of a post. Really, we are still going to be around, just not as up and up as before. All my kits are 40% off, this week only...you are getting a great deal on some fabulous kits, so go take a look and get them while you can. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
.

Click here to get this template

Click here to get this template

4 comments:

zuraz said...

Hi, thanks for the layouts. It is structured nicely.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jul [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).

Nic said...

Thanks for the great templates.

Duckie said...

thank you xx