8.05.2008

Alpha Pack Freebie


I love glitter...well, I love digital glitter LOL! I don't love the real stuff when it is all over my carpet, in my vacuum cleaner and all over everything, including our food, cat and my 7 month old. That is a long story! Anywho - grab my Simply Classic freebie below if you haven't yet, and here is some fun alphas to go with it and any other LO you want to do...it is silver, so pretty much matches anything (Click on preview to download it). Thanks also to all the lovely ladies out there who have left comments here or on 4shared. You are so nice! I have had a good week so far...a little hectic, but good! I have three weeks lef titll school starts an dmy two oldest are in school - tisk - sniff...I'm gonna live it up with them while we can. I won't be posting again till Saturday, just so you know too. I am going to the zoo and my hubby has a work party, but I am almost done witha very cute kit for Saturday, so come back soon! Thanks again and have a great day!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Chel said...

beautiful. TY

Sue said...

What a great idea for an alpha! Thank you very much for sharing your talents and work. I appreciate it. :D

Rachel said...

Thanks for the cute alpha...have fun with your kiddos! I go back to work (teach pre-k special ed) and MOVE all next week. UGG!

NKYMomma23 said...

Loving this alpha! I've found that you can never have enough sets. Thanks!

cashue said...

LOVE IT ; ) thanks for sharing.