8.06.2008

Dino-Mite Mini Kit Freebie

You would think by taking a look at my designs that I don't have a boy. Well, I do. The poor little man surrounded by girls all day long. Him and his Daddy are outnumbered and boy, do they stick together! So, it is a wonder that I don't design more boy kits. I know there are scrappers out there that just have boys only too and there aren't a ton of kits that cater to that. Or maybe I just seem to find all the really cute girl ones! ;) Frankly, though I am a tom boy myself, as a designer I just do better at the "girly" type kits and colors. I am gonna try to branch out a bit. My son loves anything boy and tough...he is into sports (as much as a two year old can) and loves cars, chasing his three sisters around and dinosaurs. I hope you like this quick mini kit I put together. I am adding to my list of kits to do, a boy themed kit for the next few weeks, so look for it - - I am gonna do it! Till then, here is some fun stickers to play with. It's almost Friday - - again. Today, I am heading to the zoo for the last time this summer. Have a good one and thanks for stoppin' by!


12 comments:

Sue said...

I agree there aren't as many kits out there for boys. This is so cute! I love the dinosaurs. Thank you very much! :D

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Marilene said...

i love it! thank you so much! i have a little boy and have a harder time finding cute boy things!

Judy said...

Great kit ... thanks for sharing!!!

Suz said...

You are SOOOOO appreciated!! hee,hee :) I shared your wonderful “stuff” on my blog today Drop by anytime, you are always welcome…I’m sorry I’ve been such a stranger. Suz :)

andrea76 said...

Zhank you for thias wonderfull freebie

Rachel said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing! I bet all the boys out there will be happy with this!

§ubtle said...

My grandsons will love this! All 3 of them are dino addicts... lol! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

We just went to the Dinosaur park yesterday! Thanks so much!
AmyS
www.blackraspberrypatch.blogspot.com

Craftcherry said...

Thanks for the freebie. I've been trying to collect boy kits for my son-to-be. There aren't many out there so I'm ALWAYS excited to find one. Great kit!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much fun this design is! And I'll be using it for my daughter, the future palentologist, since the colors are perfect to add some pinks & yellows to it to "girl it up" a bit. Thanks so much!!!!

Amy said...

This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I have a girl, but this is just what I needed. So cute!