8.14.2008

Friday Freebie Kit

I loved these colors together so much- - but had trouble directing my creativity this time. I hope you enjoy this Friday Freebie though and have a great Friday. My kids start school in two weeks from yesterday and now that it is getting closer, I have mixed feelings. I love having my kids together for the summer, but I also am looking forward to a little more "free" time. LOL! That's what I would like to think! I will have two in school and two at home. I love being a SAHM though and wouldn't trade it for anything...well, maybe a good massage, book and an hour to scrap without interruption...a nap is always nice too. Okay, okay I could write a wish list that would bore you to tears so back to the reason you're here! I have more fabulous freebies available if you are new to my blog and lots of low priced kits. Hey, also, if you ever need more ideas for layouts and sketches you can look around here (at the right) , but I also recommend looking through store galleries. One I highly recommend and go to often for LO ideas and other great stuff is Scrap Matters. Click here to go take a look and post your own LO's too! Great community and always with lots of fun challenges, forum events and products. Anyway, thanks for the comments and for visiting my blog!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit! I love your blog design too.

Chel said...

beautiful kit. thanks.

Yuveria said...

Cute, and sweet ;D
thank you very much :)

Elizabeth said...

thank you for taking time in your busy life to share freebies. Your work is beautiful and I always download your kits and sometimes buy them also, they are always a treat!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this cute kit! I love the colors you picked. :D

Bret and Laura Nicholson said...

This kit is soooo cute! Thank you so much for sharing your talented with everyone :)