8.28.2008

Friday Freebie (Template)

I have been so bogged down lately and so tired! I often don't post or work on things until late at night and it is starting to catch up on me! YIKES! Okay, so sorry this is far past Tuesday, but here is a fun fast template for you. I have it saved for DIP users and individual png too. (Click on the image to download it) Enjoy! Remember to come back Monday for a fab freebie, an intro into my store at SM (fingers crossed that everything gets done) and lots of great little tidbits! Thanks for visiting! And oh, I know, I know I have been a slacker and haven't had time to change my kits from their sale prices yet...lucky you! ;) Have a great weekend!

My take LO example using "My Big Backyard" kit.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Margie Vance said...

I've always passed through your site but actually looked closely at everything today! You have an amazing website and I love love love your work with digiscrapping, photography, the lessons you have on your site. WOW! I wish I could do at least a quarter of what you do. Just thought I'd let you know how much I just love your site!

Sue said...

Wonderful template! Thank you very much. :)

Suz said...

Just stopping in to say Hi and Thanks, and let you know I gave you some♥"Link Love"♥over at my place. It’s long overdue…sorry so late!! Each time I go “hunting”, I still get Wowed by the amazing stuff you designers create and then give to us for free. I myself am truly thankful, because without you and your generosity…all of this would be only half as fun. Stay sweet. :) Suzee Q's Stuff
P.S. Because I’m behind on giving “luv”…I will have to duplicate this for my other “peeps”. I hope this does not take away from the sincerity, because I think you are special and deserve at the least…a “copy and paste”. hee,hee :)