8.28.2008

FYI

For those of you who visit often, I am usually not such a slacker and have fun things up most days. My daughter started school this past week and I have been trying to do some personal scrapping because I am getting behind. I also have three big projects I am working on: 1) I have had so many requests for another type of activity book. SO I am almost done with a shape one and will have an ABC one by the end of the month. If you are interested in those check back soon. 2) I am going to do another 7 day brag book giveaway. With it being Christmas coming soon, I am trying to do one for each month, as a gift for Grandparents or something. Again, hopefully by the end of the month. And the biggest event, 3) I am going to be joining the Scrap Matters team soon and am trying real hard to get everything ready, updated and organized for that. I will give more info later. But look for that coming soon. Okay, so I am gonna work on a template today for tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Shell said...

Woohoo! Congrats to you for making the Scrap Matters team. Can't wait to see the new activity books & things you're working on. Thanks so much!

Elizabeth said...

My, that all sounds so exciting! I just figured school starting was overwhelming you, but you're really cooking! Thanks for the update!

Melissa said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the freebies. I especially love the fact that you put things into DIP, since that is the program that I use. Can't wait to see the activity books also. My little guy will start school next year so these will be nice.