8.17.2008

Mini Kit Freebie and SALE!!!

Let's jump start this week with a freebie! The summer is coming to an end and so I wanted to really enjoy the last week I have with my kids before school starts! I thought I would share the joy and have a sale too! We all love sales, right? Of course we do!!! So till Sunday all my kits (except the dollar menu) are 40% off. So grab them now! Also, each day this week we will have a brand new freebie for you - so come back often! Thanks again for visiting (and for all the sweet comments we get) and have a fabulous Monday!

Click on the image preview to download - thanks and come back tomorrow for another fabulous freebie! ;)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

C & E Curley said...

I Love the fishys
Here is a thank you gift
free-bie @
http://digiscrapzzutah.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this fun kit! I really like the fish and the textured button. :)