8.23.2008

QP Freebie and Last Day of Sale!

Whew! What a week it has been...so busy with the kids and finishing out the summer and then so busy making fun stuff to share with everyone. I have a had a daily freebie this entire week and it has wiped me out a bit...but I am ready to do and give some more! I am working on a big kit...beautiful color palette, a Tuesday Template, and two more kid activity brag books for next week...I have had some requests! :). My two oldest start school Monday and then I have just two young ones left at home to play with. Hopefully, I will find a good routine and have some more time to make some LO's examples and do some more lessons/tutorials for you. Anyway, hope everyone has had a great week and enjoyed all the yummy treats! Today is the final day of my 40% off End of Summer Sale, so if you haven't grabbed your favorites, don't wait! Come back and visit soon!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Aug [LA 03:24am, NY 05:24am, UK 10:24am, OZ 08:24pm] ).

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely quick page! :D

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!