8.02.2008

QP Freebie

I am having so much fun with my new kit I thought I would offer one more freebie using it this week. And lucky you - two quick pages! (Click on preview to download) I am all for quick too...with four little ones around, I love getting a layout or page done in ten minutes. Just slide in the pics and add a date and journal and you're done! WOW! What a fun and busy week it has been! I don't normally post personal pics - but I have had so many ask and so here you go...my cute kiddos...three girls and a boy. They are posing in the fun tie-dye shirts we did camping. A rare personal glimpse into my sweet life! Okay, that tidbit aside - - I hope everyone else has also had a good week! Coming up we have three more fab freebies and two more deliciously sweet low priced kits. Also, I am being kind and since I posted this QP today I am keeping the full kit at $3.50 till midnight tonight. Have a great one!
.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Aug [LA 03:28am, NY 05:28am, UK 10:28am, OZ 08:28pm] ).

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful quick pages! Your designs make them easy to use for many types of photos. :D

What a cute picture of your kids! You caught the little brother trying to tickle the older sister! Oh, does that bring back memories... Thanks for sharing this moment. :)