8.20.2008

QP Freebie

Okay, so the funny thing is I originally made this QP on it's side...so that the paper strips were down the middle and you had the pictures straight down the middle as well and then title on the side...but then I turned it and just liked this better...but you can do it either way, just rotate it and fill with your favorite pictures. The kit I used was "Summer Retro" and it along with my other regular priced kits are 40% off this week, so go take a peek! Also, thank you for the wonderful comments I received to my email about my blog entry yesterday..it is nice to know there are so many others out there just like me...makes me feel less weird! LOL! Anyway, enjoy this QP and have a great day!


5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Aug [LA 03:40am, NY 05:40am, UK 10:40am, OZ 08:40pm] ).

Tracie said...

this comes just in time for our weekend in London to see WICKED!! Love the green!!! Thanks so much!!

Lori said...

love this page

Bree said...

Thank you for the QP and the 2 page template. I can sometimes mash two templates/sketches together to get a 2 pager, but they don't always "work."

Also, thank you for yesterday's post. It put into words what I feel every Sunday night, as we start thinking about a new work week, and I have a pity party about whether I used my time wisely as a mom the last week. I journaled a little bit, and may or may not use it on a layout.

Sue said...

Thanks for the great quick page. I love the colors! :D