8.03.2008

Simply Classic Freebie

Well, it's Monday - again! My kids (my two oldest) have school in just three more weeks! I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by. Have I really enjoyed and taken advantage of the time I have had with them here at home? Most times I feel like I definitely could have done better. I try my best and just hope my kids turn out to be beautiful and happy human beings inside and out. I have been on a huge black and white kick and was messing around with some patterns and overlays. I thought I would give you a little treat today. Sometimes black and white LO are striking and a good contrast to the bright and colorful LO's I mostly have. Don't forget to check out all our other great freebies and kits from this past week! Enjoy and have a great Monday!
.

This is now available in our dollar section - thank you!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sue said...

What a great idea for a kit! I love the black and white papers and elements you've designed. Thanks for sharing them. :D

Erin said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunches! The kit is great!

My Paper World said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much!

Alison said...

Love this, thanks so much!

Rida said...

Many thanks for this kit.

RoseAddict said...

Beautiful! Thank you!