8.10.2008

Summer Retro Freebie and Kit


How was everyone's weekend? I look at my calendar and am saddened that the summer seems to be over. My kids start school in two and a half weeks and I am trying to cram so many fun things in...I guess half to ease my guilt that maybe I haven't done enough with them this summer and enjoyed the time we've had together, and partly because it has not been as hot outside lately. Okay, now for this fun kit. These colors kind of remind me of what my kids clothes look like after playing outside in the freshly mowed grass...except prettier ;) Anyway, the full kit is available at the intro price of $2.50. There are lots of fun elements in this kit! You can see the preview up close by clicking on it on the kit freebie page. I also have an add on freebie today (alpha...click on the preview to download). Thanks to everyone who sends me feedback and leaves such sweet comments...it is so nice to hear back from so many of you! Hope you have a great Monday and don't forget to scroll down for last weeks freebies and come back tomorrow for our Tuesday Template.



3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work!

Sue said...

Great alpha! Thank you very much. :)