8.18.2008

Summer Words Freebie

I know I usually have a Tuesday Template, but I am not quite done with it as it is a two pager this time...and my DH spoiled me by coming home early and I went to get my hair cut (7 inches off) and enjoy a few hours to myself! Isn't he sweet! He did the back to school night with my two eldest and made dinner too. I am so lucky! Anyway, so here is a quick pack of roughed up words for your summer LO's. (Click on preview to download it.) I'll get those templates on for tomorrow and then Thursday is a QP and Friday another yummy mini-kit! Don't forget to take advantage of the end of summer sale I am having on my kits. Go take a look and scroll down to grab the freebies from last week too! Thanks for stoppin' by!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Bree said...

Love the words. I think I'm going to use all of them on my Summer 2008 grid page.

Bree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

So cute...thanks a bunch :)

Katie said...

So glad I've found you! Beautiful designs and thank you so much for the freebie!!