8.04.2008

Tuesday Template Freebie


Wish I had time to write but I am typing one handed with a hungry infant, so here is my Tuesday Template, four photos this time (Click on image above to download). I like the colors sometimes too for the template...the grey, black and white gets old. This is done in DIP png, but I have individual png pieces in there too. If you wnat to know how to fill the template with your own paper please visit my lesson here. Have fun with it! Anyway, have a great day and don't forget to scroll down and get yesterdays and this past weeks yummy freebies. Thanks for stoppin' by!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

belle007 said...

Thanks so much for the great template.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful template! The big journal spot is super. :)