8.19.2008

Wednesday Two Page Template

WOW! Already we are in the middle of the week! Five more days...and then my kids aren't really mine again. You know what I mean, they are mine, but I see them for only a small time in the morning during the mad rush to get ready for school and then a few short hours till bedtime. I love and hate school time! I keep thinking of all the wasted days and moments when I could have been doing something really "great" with my kids...you know the type of thing they remember years later and they talk about being something they loved. I just wish I had made good on all my thought about intentions and hopes. I guess as long as they know you love them, right? Thanks for letting me take your precious time by being reflective of my qualifications and accomplishments/failures as a mother. Notice I didn't even touch upon the wife title. Really, you can go on and on about the type of person you wish your were or you dream to be...but I guess I think as long as you are really trying to do your best at whatever it is you do, then that is what counts and will matter in the end. I love my kids and my husband more than anything...so if that means anything then I will succeed and hopefully my kiddos will be wonderful human beings. Again - thank you for being patient and I get to the real reason you are here - not to hear about my little corner of the world...I did a fun two page template today with six photo boxes. I get bored of doing them in greys and white so it is in trendy blue and brown. I hope you enjoy it. (Just click on either preview to download the folder - You don't need to click on both - it is the same zipped folder, all together). If you do a LO with it go post it somewhere...there are a lot of great galleries out there. One of my favs is Scrap Matters. If you post there just give me some LO love. Hope you are taking advantage of my week long "End of Summer Sale". All my kits are 40% off! Alright, now that I have taken 5+ minutes of your time! Thanks for hanging in there! LOL! ;) Have a fabulous day - make it count!!!

Page 1

Page 2

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sue said...

Wonderful layout! Thank you very much for sharing your work. :D

Momma Said said...

Great template! Thanks so much!