9.16.2008

Alpha Set Freebie

Link no longer available, but alpha set part of "Sweet September" kit.

Hi all! I am still here...I hope you haven't given up on me. hee hee! I just have been super busy -who isn't though, right? Well, I am working on a new kit for fall and have an alpha set I have been playing around with (click image for download). I decided to offer it for free to see how people like it before sticking it in my kit for sale at ScrapMatters on Monday. Enjoy and hope you have a great day. Also, come visit me at the store and other designers...new stuff this Friday and lots of fun challenges and layouts in the gallery. Click here to go see. Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

Erin McDaniel said...

Oooh - I love this alpha - thank you!! Fall is my favorite season so I can't wait to see the new kit :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Julie said...

Kim the alpha is fantastic sweetie... :) you are so creative!!

Cant wait to see your next creation!!

I will be in touch soon...

elnorac said...

Oh, what a cool alpha! Useful for all kinds of pages. Thanks for your generosity.

amers said...

love the alpha - thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

Love the alpha - can't wait to see the kit.

Chel said...

nice alapha. thanks.