9.19.2008

And the winners are...

I just want to say thank you to those who participated in my little challenge...I appreciate it and hope you had fun! The LO's were all great, but my two favorites are...drum roll please....

Layout using Sweet Berry Days by Melissa
Layout using Counting Sheep by CharmaineI wish I could give everyone a prize...well..... I do have a pp for all those who entered! Yeah!!! The two winners will also receive a kit of their choice from my shop (up to reg. price of $5). I am sorry- but if you participated, I do not have the emails for some of you...it says anonymous or there is no email attached to the comment or user profile in SM gallery...please email me if you want the pp links. And Charmaine and Melissa...just send me an email with your choice of kit. Again, thank you so so much for playing with me and I hope you continue to come back and also visit and get to know SM...it is such a fun place! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Krisi said...

These are great layouts. Darn that I missed the challenge! I have been reading your other blog - not realizing it wasn't the main blog it was the for sale blog!!! OOOPS. This blog is farther down my RSS list! I will be working on some layouts with your great stuff though so watch for some more to show up in your gallery. I was so excited to see you join ScrapMatters as a designer.

Charmaine said...

Thanks for choosing my layout Kim! I sent you an email :)