9.10.2008

Another Brag Book Freebie

I hope many of you don't think I don't care anymore... I do - I have just been so overwhelmed and busy with the start of school, my new store at ScrapMatters and I just started teaching my exercise class again three days a week...plus soccer and practices and church responsibilities...it makes me tired even to write it out. Okay, so a while ago I offered an color book...it now for purchase at SM (or will be by Friday). I have also completed an ABC book and a number book (also available Friday in the store). But today I was in charge of the SM blog post and am offering this freebie. It is a shape book with instructions on how to do it. Super easy and fun! (FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE EXCEPT FOR PURCHASE IN STORE) A few more things too...ScrapMatters is a great place to go to get ideas for layouts, a home to some amazing designers and a place to challenge you too. There are some fun challenges coming up and I encourage you to go take a peek and participate. So go grab this freebie and have fun!



5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Fenn said...

TQ so much:)

Tami said...

First of all I want to tell you how cute this freebie is and then second of all I want to tell you THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it! I teach Kindergarten and I will love to have this to help me teach shapes. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! It's kinda funny but I never thought to make things like games and stuff with photoshop or with all the fun digital scrapbooking stuff I have. Seriously, thank you so much for shring. I appreciate it more than you know! Thanks.

KC said...

Can't wait to see your books in your shop! I love this one , thanks!

KC said...

Can't wait to see your books in your shop! I love this one , thanks!