9.01.2008

New Kit for Sale and NEWS!!!

Hi all! Yeah! I am now a new designer (apprentice) selling at Scrap Matters! I am so excited for this change and have been loving my "new home" away from home...LOL! There are some wonderful scrappers there and a great DT/CT as well. They have all been so patient in helping me get ready and move-in. So, I will still be here and will continue to offer freebies, templates and tutorials...but I will also be able to sell my designs in a store and offer you sooo much more to add to your scrapbooking experience by introducing you to all the other wonderful people at Scrap Matters. I hope you can go take a peek and I know you will love it there as much as I do. I appreciate all the support and comments I receive and for my loyal blog visitors. I hope you will be excited for me too, support me in this venture and continue to visit me here and also stop by my new home. As a "welcome me" sort of thing, I have a brand new kit called "Carpe Diem" - a little of how I have been feeling lately about seizing every opportunity and to cherish each moment. You can go purchase this beauty in the store here and then grab the freebie here. Some of my new dt/ct friends even made some beautiful LO examples for me:

by Erica Zane:
by Katie (ktkadoo):
by Denise (neeceebee):by Heather (haynay):
by Lisa (ckmom12673):and one by me :)

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Congrats Kim, Your mom told me you were up to something new! I am getting so excited for the 11th.

Brenda said...

So cute - I love it & thanks for the freebie!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Julie said...

Congrats my dear sweet friend :)

I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. Keep up the great work.... I know you will do wonderfully :)

Luv and miss you
Jules

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

Just beautiful! Thank you so much and congratulations! :)

Hugs,
Jonni