9.27.2008

Grab Bag

I am always so impressed with my ability to get along with only a few hours of sleep. My sweet son has been very ill the last three days and had a blood transfusion today. We are home now and he is asleep and though I am exhausted, have found my "creative" outlet a way to relieve stress and think about something else. And I really enjoy being part of this community and appreciate all the support and feedback I receive through comments and emails. Thank you! Okay, so, as I mentioned, I am offering a grab bag in celebration of ScrapMatters Birthday. It is a $10 value for only $2.50. You can click on the preview to go get it...like opening a present! I hope you have had a fun couple of days here at my site and also at the store...lots of things have been going on. I hope you enjoyed the blog train and have grabbed all the pages including mine below. My shape book will also be available in the store now after Monday. Well, hope all is well with everyone esle out there...thanks for stopping y my blog! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

This has to be one of the cutest blogs I've ever seen!! Wow! And love that grab bag. = ) lol

Lisa said...

I am so sorry to hear about your son. I hope he feels better really soon. I can't imagine how exhausted you must be.