9.18.2008

Grand Openings, Freebies and MORE!!!

Hi all! I am thrilled to share all the following information with you....Some exciting things will be happening here on my blog and also at ScrapMatters. There are some grand openings of designers stores there (including mine :). I am so excited!!! I have included some of the ads here below and I am also getting ready to give my blog a makeover...oh, don't worry! It will still have the same content, just different dressing! I wanted to make it look similar to my store at SM. I hope you have had a chance to visit there and look through the forum and gallery. Lots of fun things to do and see! Anyway, the freebie alpha is good for one more day (ends Saturday at midnight) and then you can get it in my new fall kit, "Sweet September" (available on Monday). In my store now is the activity books - as promised - the ABC and color book, so head on over and grab them now. ENJOY! I have had a challenge going on all week and today is the last day to post an entry. The two winning layouts will be on my blog here tomorrow morning...come take a look and leave some love for creative pages! Have a great day!


1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).